Golf Cart Usage Instructions and Tips
We get lots of questions from our customers who may not be familiar with driving a golf cart. Golf carts are easy to drive, and once you get the hang of it will be a breeze, but there are some tips to be aware of.
How to start and drive a golf cart:
- Turn key to on position and press the lever in lower area by your seat to the left to go forward.
- Pressing the same button to the right will put the golf cart into reverse.
- Braking is slow on a golf cart, so start breaking early!
- Golf cart motors will only make noise when they are moving. They are quiet when stopped.
- Be sure to plug in your golf cart every night to re-charge for the next day!
Check out our instructional video for additional tips on plugging in and driving your golf cart around Corolla: